ENTERPRISE TRANSPORT TRAINING OFFER BOTH INITIAL AND PERIODIC DRIVER CPC COURSES AT EXCELLENT LOW PRICES WITH TRAINING PACKAGES TO SUIT ALL
SPECIAL OFFER – ALL PERIODIC DRIVER CPC COURSES ONLY £39 (NORMAL PRICE £49)
Please read to determine which CPC training you require
What is Driver CPC?
Under a European Union Directive, professional drivers of lorries over 3.5 tonnes or Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCV) with 9 or more seats must usually obtain a Driver CPC in addition to a vocational driving licence.
New drivers obtain their Driver CPC qualification by passing the module 2 and module 4 initial Driver CPC tests. This must be maintained with 35 hours of periodic training every 5 years or the certificate will lapse.
New drivers who pass the initial qualification tests will receive a “Driver Qualification Card” (DQC).
Drivers who have acquired rights receive their DQC when they have completed their first 35 hours of periodic training. Their DQC is valid for 5 years from the date of completion of the training and the driver should attend 35 hours of periodic training in this 5-year period in order to maintain their qualification for a further 5 years.
What Driver CPC do I need to complete?
You are required to attend Periodic Driver CPC if you either have a current CPC card or if you have ‘acquired rights’. Sometimes referred to as ‘grandfather rights’.
In terms of HGV’s, you will have obtained ‘acquired rights’ if you passed either your car (B test) before the 1st of January 1997 or if you passed a vocational licence (C1 or above) before the 10th of September 2009.
In terms of PCV’s, you will have obtained ‘acquired rights’ if you passed either your car (B test) before the 1st of January 1997 or if you passed a vocational licence (C1 or above) before the 10th of September 2008.
You are required to complete Initial Driver CPC training if you do not have a current CPC card or do not have acquired rights.
Why choose Enterprise for your CPC training?
Enterprise have been delivering Driver CPC courses for the past 10 years and have a dedicated team of professional instructors and online resources to help you gain your CPC card.
We offer the ability to attend your course from the comfort of your own surroundings which reduces travel time and costs making it a stress-free process.
Initial Driver CPC
Offering a mixture of physical and online training materials plus your test’s, booking through Enterprise is the most convenient and easy way of obtaining your Initial Driver CPC Qualification Card.
Periodic Driver CPC
Offering 5 separate Driver CPC course modules we aim to cater for every area of Road Haulage and Passenger Transport in order to give a wide and varied scope of training. Whether a novice driver or an experienced industry professional we believe there is something for everyone! See our course module’s here to find what’s best for you – Course Modules.
Who is exempt from Driver CPC?
Drivers do not need a Driver CPC if the vehicle they drive:
- has a maximum authorised speed not exceeding 45 kilometres per hour
- is used by, or under the control of, the armed forces, civil defence, the fire service and forces responsible for maintaining public order
- is undergoing road tests for technical development, repair or maintenance purposes, or is a new or rebuilt vehicle which have not yet been put into service
- is used in states of emergency or assigned to rescue missions
- is used in the course of driving lessons for any person wishing to obtain a driving licence or a Driver CPC
- is used for non-commercial carriage of passengers and/or goods or for personal use
- is carrying material or equipment to be used by the driver in the course of his or her work, provided that driving the vehicle is not the driver’s principal activity
- is on a technical road test (to diagnose a fault or validate after a repair)